Monday, May 22, 2006

The Start Of A New Me


Well... here I am... I have a few friends who had suggested I start a blog so that they could all keep up with what was going on in my life, and after contemplating where I should put my blog site and stuff, I finally got around to registering here cause of my friend Mark in Ottawa. Aren't you all happy that you're now going to read my never-ending comments and stories and beliefs???

*sigh*


All I can say is welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy the roller coaster ride, also known as my life, by my side! I'm glad to be taking this journey with you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Lilflame you are such a special person. This I have said so many times you know. You'll always be my Lil Princess to me. I only hope to never lose touch with you ever.

Mon May 22, 04:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

Hey Si! Nice to see you checking up on my site! lol Don't worry, the short little girl will protect the tower of a man from THIS roller coaster... But any other roller coaster, you're on your own! I can't even sit on the kiddie ones! lol

Tue May 23, 05:32:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Nips in behind Skytower*

Tue Jun 24, 09:52:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home