Monday, May 22, 2006

Tis The Season To Travel!

Summer is here, even if the weather doesn't seem like it lately! I've been trying to plan my yearly trip to LONDON, but one thing after another seems to be delaying my travels...

Although I'm experiencing difficulty planning my OWN trip though, I find myself planning everyone else's trips all over the world! It seems like I have become everyone's personal travel agent, voluntarily of course... That said, I am wondering whether or not I should start charging a minimal fee in return for the time and effort I'm putting into finding everyone the best deals possible (at least to my knowledge) for their travel plans. I guarantee that I do more work than travel agents when it comes to looking for the best deals, and I don't try to settle for whatever I find if I think I can find something better! Each trip that I plan for others I plan as if it were my own trip... and all I know is I travel on a budget most of the time! Why spend lots of money getting to your destination when you can spend your money on more important things (like buying an extra bottle of Weekend Burberry perfume from Burberry in London... hehe)???

Hmmmmmm... I've blabbed on for a couple of paragraphs and I am still undecided about my on-the-side travel business!?! I'll probably end up doing it all for free as usual... I mean, if you don't want to use a travel agent and you can search for flights and accomodation online YOURSELF, then why the hell would you pay someone else to do it for you, right?... Right!?! lol


Someone help me out here... Comments and suggestions are welcome, if not DEMANDED!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Well howdy there.... nice to see ya got a blog on the go.. hopefully ya'll recognise me, if not, then it won't take ya long to work out.. Happy blogging ;-)

Mon May 22, 04:18:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous idea seeing as though I never get to see/speak to you, I can at least stay in sink with this new blog of yours. To comment on this very interesting piece, I would like to add that I will be departing for Italy in September and I more then expect you to be visiting me. Just think your only a train ride away. Any help needed with travel arrangements, please do not hesitate to buzz me as I can be quite ressourcefull at times.
Kisses

Mon May 22, 02:19:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

Hmmmmm... do all Londoners have a preference for remaining anonymous? lol Italy... September... Visiting... Sounds great to me, but who is this great anonymous person sending me kisses? Please let me know... xoxo

Mon May 22, 04:13:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got a problem with londoners again :O ..

Tue May 23, 06:50:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

SEMI Londoner? Hmmmmm... who's trying to pass as a Londoner (apart from me)? lol I don't owe any SEMI Londoners any money... lol So who are you anyway? ;-)

Tue May 23, 05:30:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrs hourig im ashamed of you:O

Fri May 26, 07:19:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home