Monday, May 22, 2006

To Java Or Not To Java, That Is The Question!


More specifically, should I have had that cup of coffee after dinner AND should I blame the said cup of coffee on being up at such a time (either really late at night or really early in the morning, in either case an alarming time) OR should I blame my new-found diversion for my being awake??? lol In any case, my last post before going to bed tonight (this morning?) is going to be about a nice cup of java... Seeing as I love "going out for coffee" (which is an expression I use often), which doesn't always mean actually HAVING coffee (shockingly enough to some people, coffee in this case can be replaced by tea, hot chocolate, Perrier, and/or whatever you like! lol), I thought I'd mention a few places where I've enjoyed my cup of joe recently in the hopes of giving you guys new places to discover if you haven't discovered them yet!

First on my recent fav list is Café Artijava (837 Mount Royal East). The pic in this post is a pic of a latte I had after my pre-birthday dinner with my husband (if you don't know what I mean by my husband, don't ask! lol). It was so beautiful I hardly wanted to drink it!

Second of all, I've had some really great flavoured coffees (and teas) at
Toi Moi & Café (at either location, around Laurier & Park or around Atwater Market).

I think my brain is boycotting at the moment cause I can't think of any other great coffee places I've been to, although I'm sure they exist...

It's bed time! Sweet dreams... don't let the bed bugs bite!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how bout a coffee at chez nick lol

Mon May 22, 12:40:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lil Flame!!! Well well...if anyone should be blogging its you :p Glad to see you putting some of that energy down to pen and paper, so to speak.

Didn't realize you were such a coffee expert..we'll have to compare tastes one day :D

Mon May 22, 02:09:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it looks like ive found my way here. You sure took your sweet time letting me know you started a blog. Speakin of sweet things, im eating a chocolate digestive and i can imagine it would taste twice as good washed down with that gorgeous looking coffee.

You know who i am..

love from london x

Mon May 22, 03:33:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

Anonymous... Hmmmm... Who's loving me from London? LOTS of people love me from London, and Montreal, and... lots of places! lol At least I hope! Care to elaborate on your identity, Mr?Ms? Chocolate Digestive? :D

Mon May 22, 04:10:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I see had I left my name Anonymous you would have responded to my message! Ha!

Coffe tea or me? :p

Mon May 22, 06:37:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

Ummmmmmm... You have my number??? You can always call and I'll be pleased to go for coffee, or tea, or hot chocolate, or Perrier, or whatever you like, whenever you like! lol I'll have to check my schedule first though!... By the way, WHICH Michael? hehe

Mon May 22, 06:51:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mon petit hourig,

tis I, monsior digestive.
ok enough french, one trip to paris and i think im jean reno. lol. its me, KOTU. lol ..

still dont know? ITS ADZ.

:) glad to see your blogging.. my attempt was 4 or 5 posts then i gave up.. anyhoo..

oruvwaaaaaaaaaaa

Mon May 22, 07:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home