Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Why The Hell Do People Move Anyway???

There is a valid reason why I haven't been writing on here in a long while. That reason is because I have found myself in an EXTREMELY HIGH STRESS SITUATION. If you've never moved out on your own before, let me just warn you that it's not like a walk in the park.

I don't even know where to begin to explain my situation! First of all, the ad for my lease transfer for my car has been posted for over a month now (I think), and I haven't had the response I was looking for, disabling my cash flow.

Second of all, the landlord is being a pain in the ass with reparations and painting that should've been done to the apartment BEFORE I moved in and started paying rent, although technically the only thing I've done so far is pay rent and paint till my right arm felt like it was going to fall off! (I've been painting since last week and it has yet to be finished!!!)

Third of all, I didn't realise that there were so many laws involved with leases and landlords and tenants and whatever, because had I known all that stuff BEFOREHAND, I wouldn't STILL be waiting for the kitchen floor to be done and for the hole behind my front door to be fixed AGAIN. (Just to make your lives a whole lot easier, at least if you're residents of Quebec, here's the link to the rights and regulations from the Quebec government in terms of leases: http://www.rdl.gouv.qc.ca/fr/pdf/Ccq_du_louage_28_06_2006.pdf )

Fourth of all (oh yes, there's more!), I completely understand that everyone has their own life to lead and they have their own priorities, but it's also not fair that people made plans to help me and then bailed. I ran around to get things to "host" a painting party and ended up wasting time and money I didn't have to buy food and drinks for people who didn't come.

So here I am... on the 11th of July... ALMOST done painting (but not yet)... ALMOST moved in (but not yet)... ALMOST all organized (but not quite cause I'm still waiting on people)... and I'm ALMOST going to commit murder! lol Thank God I don't have access to a gun...

This is Lil Flame signing out for the evening... I'll keep you all updated on the move and other things ASAP! In the meantime, it might be wise to stay out of my way... lol

10 Comments:

Blogger SerieAReport said...

you just named ten reasons why most people delay moving out of their parents house. Well at least u know who your true friends are by eliminating the ones that bailed. Hang in there hun im rooting for u just sorry i cant give u a much need hand.

nick xxx

Tue Jul 11, 09:29:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...your nuts :D Well I'm all ready for the housewarming party..let me know when and where I already know what to bring for you :D

Michael

Wed Jul 12, 12:36:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

I already know I'm nuts... lol That might be one of the problems! I guess I just needed to vent, and now I feel muuuuuuuuuch better! :D The housewarming party should be soon, as soon as all of those "ALMOST" points have been completed! That way I can host the party in style (or at least attempt to)... hehe

Wed Jul 12, 12:38:00 AM EDT  
Blogger SerieAReport said...

boo u didnt even acknowledge my comment

Wed Jul 12, 01:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

RELAXXXXXXXXXXX! That comment I put was in response to both comments... lol You told me to hang in there, I said I needed to vent and I'm feeling much better! :P lol Next time, I guess I'll reply to every comment one by one!

Wed Jul 12, 02:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger SerieAReport said...

lol i doubt your response had anything to do with my comment in fact im sure it didnt but im glad your feeling better after venting.

nick xx

Wed Jul 12, 11:28:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, you porr thing, lol.
Hope everything works out well for you. Im sure it will. Will is the right word infact, you seem to will things to happen and they do. Like "you WILL f*ckin fix my floor, NOW!"..yes maam.. :D

anyhoo, loadsa love from london.

chocolate digestive

Wed Jul 26, 10:37:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, you porr thing, lol.
Hope everything works out well for you. Im sure it will. Will is the right word infact, you seem to will things to happen and they do. Like "you WILL f*ckin fix my floor, NOW!"..yes maam.. :D

anyhoo, loadsa love from london.

chocolate digestive

Wed Jul 26, 10:37:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i noticed my spelling mistakes.... never did get round to going to the BOK Shop for a dictionary.. tee hee ;)

chocolate digestive

Wed Jul 26, 10:38:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

Where there's a WILL, there's a way... And that ("you WILL f*ckin fix my floor, NOW!"..yes maam...") is almost exactly how things are being taken care of! Even the woman who lives below me was shocked that he was gonna fix my floor! :D

You are welcome to come visit me and my floor any time, like when you're on your way to ze BOK shop, wis ze Germans! lmao

Did I mention I LOVE chocolate digestives? And my PG tips that I still have (I've been using them very sparingly so far) are coming in handy... I LOVE PG TIPS!!!

Wed Jul 26, 09:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home