Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Anyone For Some Coffee?

You'll never guess what my mommy (ok, PARENTS, but mommy) got for me...

This beautiful Cuisinart Brew Central White/Stainless Steel Coffee Maker!

I guess things are SLOWLY falling into place. I've put away some stuff in my kitchen so there's some kind of sign of life now. I'm feeling a little like I'm living in my own bubble cause the only access I have to outside life is my cell phone. I don't have the internet or home phone hooked up yet, but I DO have a coffee maker and some coffee! :D

My daddy helped me out as well by hooking up my like-new-ish washer and dryer, and most importantly, MY AIR CONDITIONING UNIT! I have no clue how people survive this weather without having A/C in their houses and cars. Personally, I'm not into sweating profusely. If I wanted to sweat, I could find other ways of doing that, like sitting in a sauna for example. lol

I also hooked up my television (my 19" television set that I got as a gift for my 19th birthday... which was just a couple of years ago or something... lol), and even though it's not a HIGH DEFINITION or PLASMA TV, all I care is that I HAVE a television! So far, I have the FREE channels (God bless free TV... and for all of those who haven't lived outside of Canada, not every country has such a thing as FREE channels that you can get just by plugging in your television set!), but again, it's good enough for now!

So in a nutshell, all I've been doing for the past couple of days is sitting on the half of my L-shaped couch that has been moved in already (still waiting for the rest of the couch to be moved in), enjoying the adequately cool temperature of my apartment, and watching TV and a few DVDs (Sex & The City Season Six Part One, notably) while I drink my coffee. lol That's how I'm gathering up the energy to tackle the rest of the things that need to be done!


If you don't mind a relatively messy environment (maybe not MESSY as such, but just not all put away and organised), then feel free to drop me a line and come by for some coffee!


Ta ta for now!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i come for a coffee ( even tho i hate coffee and tea) but you gotta pay for my air fare :-p

Fri Jul 21, 05:23:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

Ummmmmm... It would be nice to know who this is! lol

Sat Jul 22, 02:50:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee is great.....but do you have any sugar???

Sun Jul 23, 09:30:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

I have milk, I have sugar, I have some pie and cake for the moment (I'm sure it'll be finished real soon), and I have coffee!!! Now if only I could find out whose airfare I have to pay!?!

Sun Jul 23, 04:53:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i may take a kiss over the coffee and tea if i can convince you to pay my air fare

Sun Jul 23, 05:48:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kiss, hug , lick, etc ....maybe ill pay my own air fare for that

Sun Jul 23, 05:51:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cheek of it someone useing my annoymous id to leave u a message:O its outrage!!!!!!. miss r btw:-P god knows who that is with the kiss hug lick comments are from apart from a very sick pervert person that is having a very hot dream about you ( yuk)

Mon Jul 24, 07:55:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

Woah... lol This Rated-G blog is getting a bit out of hand here!?! So do I have to keep waiting to find out who this stalker is??? lol

Mon Jul 24, 08:23:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm....i can just imagine the smell of that coffee wish i were close enoughto come by................derek

Sat Aug 12, 07:19:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Congratulations on your move Hourig. I applaud you loudly on that big step. Maybe it was not a step that you necessarily wanted to take so soon but you still did it. I hope I was not the reason or something that I did that made you have a reason to partially take this step. All My Best To You & All That You Do Do.

Mon Aug 21, 03:14:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Houuuurig :) Congrats on your big move... hope all is going well!! Cant wait to see your new place & looking forward to some coffee!!

Luv ya,

Li xox

Mon Aug 21, 07:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

People, people, people... I would love to respond to your comments properly, except that when you write something anonymously, I have no idea who it's from! Thanks for the positive feedback on my site and for the encouragement for my moving out...

If you have my number, just call me and I'll be sure to make a nice big pot of coffee with my new machine so we can sit and chit chat!

Don't be shy to give me a call! The door's wide open for my friends!

Sat Aug 26, 06:17:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...............MOTHS DRAWN TO (A PARTICULARLY WONDERFUL) FLAME...DEREK

Tue Aug 29, 06:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lil Flame said...

Awwwwwwwwwww... how sweet! ;-)

Tue Sep 26, 12:03:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home